The Mirror Universe

Trek Books, Games and General chat
MetalHead
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

The Mirror Universe

Post by MetalHead »

What would you be like in the Mirror Universe?

Ive been watching oldschool Trek and some mirror universe episodes, and was wondering what my counterpart would be like (if it was real, ha). Radically different, thats for certain.

Currently, im slightly nerdy, quiet, withdrawn, and very rarely go wild. I don't like hastle (in otherwords cheeky people irritate me) .

I suppose in the mirror universe I'd be a violent man, as normally agression is almost an unknown to me. I'd definitly be a robber, and I'd drive like a hooligan all the time, as well as be heavily intoxicated half of that. I'd like to think that I'd be marginally important, tho not at the top of the ladder, as I don't like that whatsoever

Anyone else got ideas on the mirror universe?
"Beware what you intend to say, those words will always make you pay." - Soilwork

Booze and Strippers!
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Hmm. I'd probably be an arrogant, swaggering loudmouth, loosing my temper at the slightest provocation. Violent, obviously, since virtually everyone is violent in the MU. And a Manchester United fan. *shudders*
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
The Wormhole
Ensign
Ensign

Post by The Wormhole »

In the Mirror Universe I'd be an evil man who is actually known for the occasional good deed. Also, I'd actually score with women.
Putting the manatee back in humanity.
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

I'd be a Ferengi, but not for long :wink:
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Most people call me a jerk so I guess I'd be nice there lol. I'd b honest and co operaitive.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Crushproof
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Crushproof »

In the Mirror Universe I'd be kind and helpful, shocked easily, and a hopeless romantic. It's likely I wouldn't live very long in the Terran Empire =/
"It is the way of all Empires, old Comrade, to fall prey to the next" ~Mirror Chekov
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I'd probably be loud and agressive.

In other words, just like everyone else. :)
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

I'd be Major Kira's bitch.
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

....i'd be major kira.............i mean her bitch.........yes........her.............bitch! lol