Review an Episode Game

Trek Books, Games and General chat
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Review an Episode Game

Post by Bryan Moore »

Simple Rules: List an episode from any series. The next person writes a quick review on that, then continues with another episode, and so on.

I'll start with naming an episode:

VOY: The Omega Directive
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Interesting idea if a little far fetched. I liked how it was almost a God like substance to the Borg since it was perfect. The idea of something iver riding the Prime Directive is something I personally like since th Prime Directive doesnt always work.

VOY: End game I & !!
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

VOY: Endgame 1 and 2 - Great ending to the series. The more I watch it, the more I like it. Wonderful climax, great to see the temporary end of the Borg threat. Would have liked to have seen the celebration of Voyager heading to Earth (like them landing the ship on the parade grould of Starfleet HQ)

TNG: The Outrageous Okona
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
RedDwarfian
Petty officer second class
Petty officer second class

Post by RedDwarfian »

A decent episode. I personally liked it, with the rogueish character of Okona, and Data's experiments with humor, showing off Spiner's inredible acting skills. I agree that the whole thing involving interstellar conflict was much ado about nothing, and Picard basically acknowledges that.

VOY: Year of Hell I & II
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Interesting idea of using Time manipuation as a weapon and its dangers.
Good character of the alien captain.

VOY: Drone
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.