Is it possible there won't be homosexuals in the future?

Trek Books, Games and General chat
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: Is it possible there won't be homosexuals in the future?

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

There's a number of novel characters who are gay, or were raised by gay parents. A Vulcan security officer and a Klingon double agent in a series of novels set aboard a TOS space station. Ah, the Vanguard series! *Snaps fingers*
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Duskofdead wrote:
me,myself and I wrote:
Reliant121 wrote:I've been reading the first of the Titan novels (set aboard Titan ((duh))) and it features a Greek engineer who is gay. would that not indicate that they do exist?

then again it is EU so...yeh...
Spoiler Alert, the trill is also gay, and as a further spoiler the character of Sean Hawk from First Contact was supposed to be gay, but apparently the line(s?) were dropped.
I heard that as well before the movie was in production. Although how they would have worked that into the storyline, I am not sure, unless someone just mentioned him going to Risa with so and so or something.
Probably a throw-away line somewhere...maybe in reference to a crewmate who was assimilated who he was...close...to.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:There's a number of novel characters who are gay, or were raised by gay parents. A Vulcan security officer and a Klingon double agent in a series of novels set aboard a TOS space station. Ah, the Vanguard series! *Snaps fingers*
i loved that series!

although so many people dying in the end was a tad....macabre.