Which Captain are you most like?

Trek Books, Games and General chat

Which of these Trek Captains are you most like?

Kirk
27%
Picard
33%
Sisko
20%
Janeway
7%
Archer
13%

Total votes: 15
Harley Filben
Senior chief petty officer
Senior chief petty officer

Re: Which Captain are you most like?

Post by Harley Filben »

Except Janeway fan didn't have the cojones to come out and defend his ungodly choice. :P
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I picked Sisko for a number of reasons, not the least of which were commitment to his family, and open-mindedness and adaptability when faced with changing circumstances. Plus, I also yell a lot when I get upset, or passionate about things. I'm also a hell of a cook. :D
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

And he can use his super wormhole alien powers to kill everyone.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Ok, I had to pick Archer :( . This is why. I'm really not like any of the major captains. The only similarity I share is that I could rarely win (or even close to win) a fight. That puts me closer to Archer than I am to anyone else. Oh well.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Teaos wrote:And he can use his super wormhole alien powers to kill everyone.
Just like me! See, there's a good reason I chose Sisko. :wink:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

For me it's a toss up between Kirk and Janeway. I went with Kirk since he's less controversial then Janeway. My reasonining is that I only follow the rules when I feel I need to, I toss the dice more often then I should, and I turn out luckier then most expect. Like those two I am very lucky(or am I just that skilled?)
JudgeKing
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by JudgeKing »

Truthfully, I am most like Captain Hernandez and Captain Harriman, not really in any sense significant other than in the novels.
If I had to pick one, I'd pick Archer. In the Xindi mission, he would take any and all steps deemed necessary to find the Xindi and prevent them for destroying Earth.
There is not a problem in this world that can't be solved without the proper application of a sufficient number of thermonuclear ordnance.