If you were out of phase, wouldn't you die?

Trek Books, Games and General chat
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

"it works by infusing the quantum subspace plasma on a tertiary frequency that interacts with the subatomic molecules to create a slipstream pulse to etc, etc, etc".
That SO wouldnt work. You need to reverse the polarity before infusing quantum subspace plasma you moron.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Sorry, I forgot to mention the anti-nadions that infuse with the photons before that bit. Then that pretty much solves the problem.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Well, nadions and photons aren't Treknobabble. They at least exist. Though Trek does... um, distort their properties.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Thorin
Captain
Captain

Post by Thorin »

Nadions are real particles?

News to me.