Horror story question

Everything else
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Horror story question

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

What might work out happening if you had a vampire and a werewolf attack and bite each other, all while a zombie lurches forward looking to eat their braaaiiiiiinnnnnnnsssssss.. ?

Is the world ready for a creature that's a vampire, werewolf and zombie?
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Horror story question

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Isn't that pretty much the premise of the Underworld movies?
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

Graham Kennedy wrote:Isn't that pretty much the premise of the Underworld movies?
Heh, never actually seen that in full
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

I think there was a Big Bag Theory episode where this was discussed.

I think this all depends if what causes vampires, werewolves and zombies operate differently from each other.

Werewolf and vampires seems to be a gene altering virus of some kind. Changing the human into something else where as turning into a zombie is basically a reanimation virus that kills but doesn't regenerate the host but not affected by decay. Where as vampires can kill the host but they bounce back even healthier than before.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

McAvoy wrote:I think there was a Big Bag Theory episode where this was discussed.

I think this all depends if what causes vampires, werewolves and zombies operate differently from each other.

Werewolf and vampires seems to be a gene altering virus of some kind. Changing the human into something else where as turning into a zombie is basically a reanimation virus that kills but doesn't regenerate the host but not affected by decay. Where as vampires can kill the host but they bounce back even healthier than before.
Kingdom of Loathing, the online computer game, came up with a Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot years ago. I stake my NPZR against your Zombie Warewolf Vampire any day!
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
sunnyside
Captain
Captain

Post by sunnyside »

I'll just leave this here ...

Last edited by IanKennedy on Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed the video tag for you