Netflix Developing 'The Chronicles of Narnia' Films, TV show

Everything else
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Netflix Developing 'The Chronicles of Narnia' Films, TV show

Post by Nutso »

https://comicbook.com/movies/2018/10/03 ... on-series/
It looks like the world is about to meet a brand-new version of Aslan. After all, The Chronicles of Narnia has teamed up with Netflix for a new adaptation deal. According to reports, the beloved C.S. Lewis series will be getting adapted by Netflix through both film and television.

Over on Facebook, the official page for The Chronicles of Narnia confirmed the deal with a lengthy post.

“C.S. Lewis’ beloved Chronicles of Narnia stories have resonated with generations of readers around the world,” Ted Sarandos, Chief Content Officer at Netflix, said. “Families have fallen in love with characters like Aslan and the entire world of Narnia, and we’re thrilled to be their home for years to come.”

According to the report, the multi-year deal has been made between Netflix and The C.S. Lewis Company. The studio will develop Lewis’ iconic story into a full-on Narnia universe comprised of both films and TV series. All of the titles made will be Netfix productions made with Mark Gordon of Entertainment One alongside Douglas Gresham and Vincent Sieber. The trio of producers will oversee the universe’s development, and the report confirms Netflix has acquired all seven Narnia book penned by Lewis.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Netflix Developing 'The Chronicles of Narnia' Films, TV

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Words cannot express how little I want to see a Narnia film or series.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Graham Kennedy wrote:Words cannot express how little I want to see a Narnia film or series.
If Sean Bean's in it, I'll give it a shot.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Nutso wrote:
Graham Kennedy wrote:Words cannot express how little I want to see a Narnia film or series.
If Sean Bean's in it, I'll give it a shot.
I wouldn't get invested, he'll only wind up getting his head chopped off.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

I saw the first of the latest series and was so impressed I didn't see the rest. ;)
email, ergo spam