Single Season TV Series Favorites

Everything else
Talondor
Master chief petty officer
Master chief petty officer

Re: Single Season TV Series Favorites

Post by Talondor »

Talondor wrote:The only one I can think of is Birds of Prey, Moonbeam City, and Stripperella. The only ones I watched from the other list was Firefly and the first couple of episodes of Finder. Finder was better on Bones when it had that other girl.
Forgot to add Brisco County Jr. to my list.
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Talondor wrote:
Talondor wrote:The only one I can think of is Birds of Prey, Moonbeam City, and Stripperella. The only ones I watched from the other list was Firefly and the first couple of episodes of Finder. Finder was better on Bones when it had that other girl.
Forgot to add Brisco County Jr. to my list.
Ash and Sho'Nuff in a tv show together? Fuck yeah!
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future. Made by J Michael Strazynski himself.
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

I totally forgot Brisco County was a single season. Add that to my list of favourites. I guess it felt longer being stretched out over 10 months.
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
Coalition
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Coalition »

Kindred: the Embraced - vampires in a modern city, based on the Vampire: Masquerade game. I never cared for the game, but the series was good

Korgoth of Barbaria - Over the top Conan style anti-hero, not kid friendly. Here he is dealing with a bar fight (NSFW!)
Relativity Calculator
My Nomination for "MVAM Critic Award" (But can it be broken into 3 separate pieces?)
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T'Pau »

Coalition wrote:Kindred: the Embraced - vampires in a modern city, based on the Vampire: Masquerade game. I never cared for the game, but the series was good
Maybe you will know this: Was the Underworld film series also based on the same game?
"This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way."
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Rome was two seasons ;)

But I agree with most of what was said. But you guys should also check out The Young Pope. It had tons of depth.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Varthikes »

I recently watched Legend, a science fiction/western starring Richard Dean Anderson and John de Lancie. I would loved to have seen, at least, a full season. A downside if it had got more than that: it could have made RDA unavailable for SG1.
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk