What would happen when Deadpool meets Professor X?

Everything else
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

What would happen when Deadpool meets Professor X?

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

Here's one to file under "random thoughts:" if these characters met and Xavier looks into DP's mind, would he become aware of the outside (real) world or would he just think Deadpool is delusional, or not sense it at all. I confess to being ignorant of whether such a meeting ever happened in the comic books and if so how the writers managed this question. In any event, how would you see it playing out?

Given the vast scope of Xavier's psychic powers I'd find it unlikely he'd be unaware DP at least thinks there's an outside world and that theirs is fictional. On the other hand, Xavier for all the power he has in his fictional universe, has none in the real world and shouldn't be able to sense real people. He should by default think Wade Wilson simply crazy. However, if he should ever completely take over Wilson's mind and powers, according to a reading of X-men logic he'd temporarily gain Wilson's power to see the real world. How far that rabbit hole extends is anyone's guess!
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: What would happen when Deadpool meets Professor X?

Post by McAvoy »

I think the Professor would simply think he is crazy and talking to an imaginary world.

If I remember correctly, Deadpool has alot of crazy crazy shit going on in his head.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"