Red Dwarf Series 11 to Begin Airing September 22, 2016

Everything else
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Red Dwarf Series 11 to Begin Airing September 22, 2016

Post by Nutso »

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/red-dwarf/ ... 11-and-12/
Red Dwarf fans are used to having to wait between series, and the gap between X and XI has been tougher than biting into a space weevil.

But spin our nipple nuts and send us to Alaska - the waiting is almost over as as Rimmer, Lister, Kryten and Cat will be back in 2016 for a brand new run. Here's everything you need to know about the small rouge one.
Red Dwarf series 11: When is it back?

Dave has confirmed that Red Dwarf XI will land on Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 9pm.

The whole episode will also be made available to stream the week before on September 15 on UKTV Play.

Co-creator Doug Naylor is once again back as its chief writer, while Henry Norman - the man behind everything from Alan Partridge to Mighty Boosh to Moone Boy to Gavin & Stacey - will executive produce. Steve Coogan's company Baby Cow will handle the production this time around.
How the hell am I going to see this? :?
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Red Dwarf Series 11 to Begin Airing September 22, 2016

Post by Mikey »

Nobody will. Season XI has been "confirmed" to be airing at any given date or another for almost three years. There is no reason to think that this airdate will be any more true than the prior ones.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Mikey wrote:Nobody will. Season XI has been "confirmed" to be airing at any given date or another for almost three years. There is no reason to think that this airdate will be any more true than the prior ones.
Oh. :cry:
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Nutso wrote:
Mikey wrote:Nobody will. Season XI has been "confirmed" to be airing at any given date or another for almost three years. There is no reason to think that this airdate will be any more true than the prior ones.
Oh. :cry:
On the positive side - if it is really coming back this time, then it will probably be aired on BBC-A... remember the article said it would be on the paid service as of 9/15, but otherwise airing on 9/22. That would lead me to believe that the 9/22 airdate would be for regular broadcast. For global-interest television, BBC-A seems to be on a schedule with the home-grown Beeb.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

Smeg
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...