Better Call Saul

Everything else
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Better Call Saul

Post by McAvoy »

I thought the character couldn't handle being the center of a show of himself but holy shit!

It's damned good.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Better Call Saul

Post by McAvoy »

Y'all Better Call Saul.

Apparently and i do agree, that the sixth episode of the first season is Emmy Worthy.

So far no episode has been bad.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

I really want to watch it but going to have to wait for the season to end and be uploaded.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Season did end. About ten episodes.
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

I am going to Necro this, as the new season is coming out soon.

In many ways, I think there is a certain level of greatness that even Breaking Bad couldn't achieve. Here it is Saul, his brother, his lovely partner, and now Mike. There's no annoying wife or sister or any of the subplots that (IMHO) were slightly weaker than the bulk of the Walt/Jesse plots. With Better Call Saul, it is like a certain level of concentrated awesomeness. Plus, there is a certain charm about knowing the end result, but the tension and suspense of just how Jimmy becomes Saul is turning out to be every bit as enjoyable as the unknown of how Breaking Bad would end. Hell, I'd watch six seasons of Mike alone!
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?