Sherlock

Everything else
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Sherlock

Post by McAvoy »

End of the second season. The last one had a distinct X-Files feel. But overall overwhelming average

Though Iam at the be ginning of the third and last so I have to ask do you Brits wear wigs in courts?
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Yes, so does many of the commonwealth countries.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Teaos wrote:Yes, so does many of the commonwealth countries.
Still odd to me. Oh well.
I am finished with Sherlock unless there is more than the nine episodes plus unaired one. I do think some of them are mudane enough to be a filler episode in a full season or even a 12 or 13 episode season, not a 3 episode season (even if it is a hour and a half episode).

I saw Moriarty as not being dead from the beginning, though him blowing his brains out made it difficult for him to come back. You just do not get rid of THE main villain, one that is especially well known and linked to Sherlock.

Though my theory is that Moriarty that we saw isn't the real the one. He was an agent playing the part fanatically. The real one might be the one we know, without the off-putting mannerisms and much more scholarly since he is a professor.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"