Why, oh why must you despoil Warehouse 13???

Everything else
Foxbat
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Why, oh why must you despoil Warehouse 13???

Post by Foxbat »

Kate Mulgrew, 'Captain' Janeway... Please stop ruining my show!!!!! One of my few guilty pleasures in life is watching Warehouse 13 and liking it... but now you profane it with your sickening presence. And you're not just a "1 and done" appearance, oh, no, you have to be linked to one of the main characters... (^&@$%@$&@$@@) :bangwall:

You could have passed on the part, waiting to reprise your role on 'Remo Williams 2'. Did you really need a paycheck that bad? You have doomed this show... And your 'acting' looked like you definately 'mailed it in'... :bangwall: :bangwall:

Casting Director: REALLY?! You couldn't find a better fit for the role than Mrs. Mulgrew? Did you lose a bet, or someone stuck it to you on 'Truth or Dare!?! :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

(pant, pant, snarl, grrrrrr.....)

(In thru the nose, out thru the mouth... in thru the nose, out thru the mouth...)

Sorry, got a bit carried away...

Now my sole pleasure will be watching in hopes you die horribly in some nasty, 'red shirt' like artifact death. I'm sure it'll take awhile... but it's all I have left... !ouch)
"Nothing is more Airwolf than Airwolf!" http://www.ernestcline.com/spokenword/airwolf.htm
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Why, oh why must you despoil Warehouse 13???

Post by McAvoy »

Aww... What the fuck. Haven't seen the latest episode yet. Now I don't want to.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

While I don't watch the show (much prefer Eureka, and my TV time is limited), I can agree witht he sentiment.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

While I don't watch the show (much prefer Eureka, and my TV time is limited), I can agree witht he sentiment.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Except for associated memories of VOY itself, I never have - and still don't - have a problem with Kate Mulgrew's abilities as an actress.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

I just don't like her voice.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
colmquinn
Commander
Commander

Post by colmquinn »

stitch626 wrote:While I don't watch the show (much prefer Eureka, and my TV time is limited), I can agree witht he sentiment.

Quiet - don't jinx Eureka :worried:
But I can't throw, I throw like a geek!
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Well Eureka has been cancelled. Sure about the whole season thing because the current episodes have been dubbed either the last half of season 4 or the beginning of season 5. Anyway, the series ends at season 5 +2 episodes. One holiday and the series finale.
colmquinn
Commander
Commander

Post by colmquinn »

McAvoy wrote:Well Eureka has been cancelled. Sure about the whole season thing because the current episodes have been dubbed either the last half of season 4 or the beginning of season 5. Anyway, the series ends at season 5 +2 episodes. One holiday and the series finale.
Figures, I was starting to enjoy it.
But I can't throw, I throw like a geek!
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

They could have put in any other retirement age actress and got the same performance. Hopefully she will step-up her game. Didn't see the cliffhanger coming, so that's a plus. I have to admit I didn't know what the opposite of the Anarchy symbol would be.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

Is W13 still alive?
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

I think it usually runs during the summer.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Who cares? That show jumped the shark halfway through S2 (and that's being generous.) Shame, too, because it had such great promise.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

I still watch it even though the quality has dropped.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Mikey wrote:Who cares? That show jumped the shark halfway through S2 (and that's being generous.) Shame, too, because it had such great promise.
It's a show about fantastical objects kept in a series of warehouses ("someplace safe") being catalogued and gathered by the US Governemt ("top men" -- sorry, the show always reminded me of that seen at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark). Was there a shark to jump in the first place? :poke:
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."