Nikita

Everything else
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Nikita

Post by kostmayer »

Anyone been catching the new Nikita series?

It seems to be half reboot / half sequel to the 90's show - much like BSG was. Nikita has been on the run from Section One (a clandestine Government Black Ops organisation that has over the years become self serving) for several years. She reappears with the intent of taking Section One down. It has Maggie Q playing Nikita, Xander Berkley has the head of Section One, Lyndsy Fonseca as a new recruit and an unrecognisable (at least to me) Aaron Stanford as a Berkoff the computer dude.

Its not exactly high brow entertainment, but its pretty good fun, and and the action scenes are very well done - with some rather explicit violence for a TV series.
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Nikita

Post by Reliant121 »

What channel we be looking at? it looked kinda interesting, although I of course wont remember any older series.
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

Not sure, its not out over here yet *ahem* - the original was pretty good but tailed off towards the end I thought.
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I think Sky is getting it soon. Or Virgin, one of the two. i've seen adverts.
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

Yeah, they're not usually too far behind (unless its Law and Order, grrr).