Space Force (Netflix)

Everything else
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Space Force (Netflix)

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

Purely by coincidence I'm sure, this announced comedy has the same name as a Trump initiative.

totally unrelated question: has Donald achieved more as an entertainer than a policy-maker since his election?
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Space Force (Netflix)

Post by Mikey »

Not at all. Note, of course, that “achievement” doesn’t necessarily imply a positive or beneficial effect.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Space Force (Netflix)

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

Mikey wrote:Not at all. Note, of course, that “achievement” doesn’t necessarily imply a positive or beneficial effect.
It could be said also that his 'entertainment' value is in the eye of the beholder. His tweet count is way higher than his bill count but even with the courts striking down a good number of policy initiatives the robbing of the poor on behalf of the rich, err.. tax bill, will live on.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who