2 Star Admiral

CHILD'S PLAY Official Trailer (2019)

Post by Nutso »

"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: CHILD'S PLAY Official Trailer (2019)

Post by McAvoy »

The doll apparently isn't alive through using voodoo sending a soul in it like the originals. But evil AI.

Ehh
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

Wait? Did Hollywood just reboot a classic movie that is less than thirty years old? Wow, I never thought I would see the day. Next you're going to be telling me that someone is going to reboot Spiderman and replace Tobey Maguire!
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Bryan Moore wrote:Wait? Did Hollywood just reboot a classic movie that is less than thirty years old? Wow, I never thought I would see the day. Next you're going to be telling me that someone is going to reboot Spiderman and replace Tobey Maguire!
What if I told you they would reboot the reboot as well.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

McAvoy wrote:
Bryan Moore wrote:Wait? Did Hollywood just reboot a classic movie that is less than thirty years old? Wow, I never thought I would see the day. Next you're going to be telling me that someone is going to reboot Spiderman and replace Tobey Maguire!
Then I would call you a falisifier and prevaricator, good sir! The noble writers in Hollywood shall never become so bereft of innovation that they would vouchsafe the besmirching of an American treasure!
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Bryan Moore wrote:
McAvoy wrote:
Then I would call you a falisifier and prevaricator, good sir! The noble writers in Hollywood shall never become so bereft of innovation that they would vouchsafe the besmirching of an American treasure!
What if I told you that reboot of the reboot had a better Parker. But what if I told you that he basically had Iron Man under his wing. Oh and Aunt May is actually hot and not a grandma?
mwhittington
Commander
Commander

Post by mwhittington »

I just heard the voice of Chucky will be none other than...MARK HAMILL! This just got better by a factor of 3!
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin-
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Honestly his voice acting skills may not save this if what I hear is true.