Once Upon A Deadpool | Official Trailer

From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Once Upon A Deadpool | Official Trailer

Post by Nutso »

To kick off the holiday season audiences of almost all ages will soon be able to enjoy the Merc with the Mouth’s reimagining of Deadpool 2 filtered through the prism of childlike innocence.

"Fox has been asking for a PG-13 basically since the start in 2006," Ryan Reynolds told Deadline. "I've said no since 2006. Now, this one time, I said 'Yes' on two conditions. First, a portion of the proceeds had to go to charity. Second, I wanted to kidnap Fred Savage. The second condition took some explaining..."

Fred Savage will join Reynolds in new scenes for ONCE UPON A DEADPOOL in an homage to Savage's starring role in the 1987 bedtime-story classic THE PRINCESS BRIDE. Fred remarked, “while my participation in this film was anything but voluntary, I am happy to learn that Fudge Cancer will be the beneficiary of this shameless cash grab”
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Once Upon A Deadpool | Official Trailer

Post by Nutso »

"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

At first I wasn't sure what the point of releasing a watered-down version of an existing film (let alone a watered down version of a character who isn't mild by nature). I must say I'm becoming more curious about just what will differentiate this from DP2 since it's being shown that a bit more of a twist is added here.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

Captain Picard's Hair wrote:At first I wasn't sure what the point of releasing a watered-down version of an existing film (let alone a watered down version of a character who isn't mild by nature). I must say I'm becoming more curious about just what will differentiate this from DP2 since it's being shown that a bit more of a twist is added here.
Aside from $$, of course.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who