The Trump Prophecy: Official Trailer

From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

The Trump Prophecy: Official Trailer

Post by Nutso »

The true story about fireman and public servant Mark Taylor who heard a special message from God about change in our nation. When Mary Colbert, a networker and connector of Christian ministries, heard Mark's message she felt called to start a national prayer movement which grew to thousands of people across our nation praying together for the leadership of America and a return to the Godly principles we were founded upon. The Trump Prophecy tells the story of Mark Taylor and Mary Colbert through the election of 2016 followed by a reflective time hearing from leaders in various sectors of faith, business, finance, military, and world affairs who respond with their perspective on what it takes to make America great again.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8235296/reference
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Trump Prophecy: Official Trailer

Post by Graham Kennedy »

"When Mary Colbert, a networker and connector of Christian ministries, heard Mark's message she felt called to start a national prayer movement which grew to thousands of people across our nation praying together for the leadership of America and a return to the Godly principles we were founded upon."

Um... well, too bad. Better luck next time, I guess.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

...a return to the G-dly principles we were founded upon."
Is that supposed to mean, "a return to the secular principles upon which we were really founded?"
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Mikey wrote:
Is that supposed to mean, "a return to the secular principles upon which we were really founded?"
I suspect it's more meant to mean "More Jeebus for everyone!"
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Mikey wrote:
It amazes me sometimes how much people like that ignore the Founding Fathers readily accessible documents about that.

I think to many of them, America is great because God and nothing else.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"