'The Meg' Trailer (Jason Statham)

From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

'The Meg' Trailer (Jason Statham)

Post by Nutso »

A deep-sea submersible-part of an international undersea observation program-has been attacked by a massive creature, previously thought to be extinct, and now lies disabled at the bottom of the deepest trench in the Pacific…with its crew trapped inside. With time running out, expert deep sea rescue diver Jonas Taylor (Jason Statham) is recruited by a visionary Chinese oceanographer (Winston Chao), against the wishes of his daughter Suyin (Li Bingbing), to save the crew-and the ocean itself-from this unstoppable threat: a pre-historic 75-foot-long shark known as the Megalodon. What no one could have imagined is that, years before, Taylor had encountered this same terrifying creature. Now, teamed with Suyin, he must confront his fears and risk his own life to save everyone trapped below…bringing him face to face once more with the greatest and largest predator of all time.
Yep. Giant shark movie.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 'The Meg' Trailer (Jason Statham)

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Look forward to it. I love a good shark movie!

I saw a different version of that trailer...

...which has some really weird tonal clashes. Half of it looks like a cool thriller, half of it looks like a goofy comedy.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Graham Kennedy wrote:Look forward to it. I love a good shark movie!

I saw a different version of that trailer...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bsLk0NPRFAc

...which has some really weird tonal clashes. Half of it looks like a cool thriller, half of it looks like a goofy comedy.
Looks like I posted the International trailer then, because of those squiggly lines on the screen.
Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Why lime green font? This isn't Re-Animator.
Stan - South Park