Dundee The Son of A Legend Returns Home (Danny McBride)

From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Dundee The Son of A Legend Returns Home (Danny McBride)

Post by Mikey »

mwhittington wrote:Why, oh God, WHY would they make a reboot of an iconic franchise and use Danny McBride, the same idiot in Your Highness, as Dundee's son? Why couldn't they perhaps remake the first Crocodile Dundee movie with Chris Hemsworth playing the role? And Julianne Hough as the reporter/love interest? That I could see. This pile of kangaroo dung isn't even worth stepping in.
I believe we’ve established that nobody has, in fact, produced this alleged remake.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

mwhittington wrote:Why, oh God, WHY would they make a reboot of an iconic franchise and use Danny McBride, the same idiot in Your Highness, as Dundee's son? Why couldn't they perhaps remake the first Crocodile Dundee movie with Chris Hemsworth playing the role? And Julianne Hough as the reporter/love interest? That I could see. This pile of kangaroo dung isn't even worth stepping in.
Don't worry. It's a fake. It's really just an advertisement for Australian Tourism, not a movie at all. The ad was intended to air during the Super Bowl. I, once again, fell for a fake.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Nutso wrote:
Don't worry. It's a fake. It's really just an advertisement for Australian Tourism, not a movie at all. The ad was intended to air during the Super Bowl. I, once again, fell for a fake.
So...

mwhittington
Commander
Commander

Post by mwhittington »

Well, now I feel better. That could also be the Long Island iced tea I'm drinking.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin-
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

Mikey wrote:I’m beginning to understand the desire to eat laundry detergent.
:happydevil: :happydevil: :happydevil:

I was thinking something similar. I think if we were to take a look at about 75% of the movies mentioned in this forum, a quote along the lines of "Did this really need to be made?" would be one of the first three comments. This may be the ultimate irrelevant reboot - a sequel 25 years after the sequel to a sequel that was already unnecessary?
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Bryan Moore wrote:
Mikey wrote:I’m beginning to understand the desire to eat laundry detergent.
:happydevil: :happydevil: :happydevil:

I was thinking something similar. I think if we were to take a look at about 75% of the movies mentioned in this forum, a quote along the lines of "Did this really need to be made?" would be one of the first three comments. This may be the ultimate irrelevant reboot - a sequel 25 years after the sequel to a sequel that was already unnecessary?
Yeah. I'm legit relieved this isn't a real movie.