JUSTICE LEAGUE - Official Heroes Trailer

From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Talondor
Master chief petty officer
Master chief petty officer

Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE - Official Heroes Trailer

Post by Talondor »

I chuckled a bit when Batman told Alfred to bring out the big gun, and Lois Lane steps out of the car. Should have saw it coming.

But I did see the whole Wayne saving the farm scene was going to happen. Even the "I bought the bank" line.
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

One thing that seriously bugged me about the movie is how underpowered Wonder Woman and Aquaman were compared to Superman. I can give the Flash a pass since he was still faster than Superman in their little scuffle and Batman is well Batman. Same goes for Cyborg who was still learning how to control his body.

Wonder Woman is supposed to be practically equal to Superman in strength and durability. Hell you could argue Superman may be stronger but Wonder Woman is supposed to be a better fighter. Aquaman is also supposed to be near Superman's levels especially in water.

Basically Wonder Woman should have been dominant in her fights as much as Superman was to Steppenwolf. Aquamarine even more so during his fight in the ocean against Steppenwolf. It's his turf and stronger in water than out of it.

Now I do get Wonder Woman was probably holding back during her fight with Superman, but she needed two hands on her lasso and lost ground whereas Superman was dragging her with one arm.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"