From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Daniel Craig signs up for Bond 25

Post by Nutso »

as Christopher Nolan admits to talks with producers

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/0 ... producers/

While Daniel Craig still has one Bond film left of his five-movie contract, the question of whether he will return to the role ever since the actor voiced his disdain for playing 007 during a wearying run of press junkets around the release of Spectre in 2015.

But the latest is that Craig will return, according to The Mirror. Reportedly, the actor, who famously said he would "rather slash [his] wrists" than return to the role has agreed to don the spy suit once more, after hearing about the galaxy of stars who were ready to replace him.

Idris Elba, James Norton, Aidan Turner and Tom Hardy are among those who have been tipped for the role, although nearly all of them have denied any genuine involvement with the forthcoming Bond film.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Re: Daniel Craig signs up for Bond 25

Post by Bryan Moore »

I never quite understood why Craig has such disdain for the role? He signed up for a five-movie contract, so to expect that he would not do 5 seems a bit short sided on his part. Realistically, it is the role that put him on the map. I get that these aren't exactly top-quality movies in terms of dialogue and it's pretty formulaic by now, but he can't make the "I am not Spock" argument of being type-cast since them.
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Daniel Craig signs up for Bond 25

Post by IanKennedy »

I had heard it was that they where too physical for him. That said the magic purse tends to bring people back again and again.
email, ergo spam