Avengers: Infinity War First Look (2018) (Spoilers)

From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Avengers: Infinity War First Look (2018) (Spoilers)

Post by Nutso »

Spoilers because it reveals a certain character will be in Avengers: Infinity War.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Avengers: Infinity War First Look (2018) (Spoilers)

Post by Mikey »

*meep*
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

They call it the culmination of the MCU - well, all good things must end sometime.

But, that doesn't rule out spin-offs and more related in-universe goodies continuing. *fingerscrossed*

Though, according to the roadmap I've seen (and saved) this is part 1 of a two-part event with part 2 coming in 2019. SO, the big ending gets the full treatment it deserves before Drax gets to dance on Thanos' grave (or, however it works out).
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

There's no way in hell that the MCU is going to end whilst the movies are still making hundreds of millions of dollars a time.

This may be the culmination of the current set, but bet your life that the guys at the top already have a detailed plan for the next five years worth of movies at least.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Don't forget the current "Defenders" thing with multiple titles (and seasons of those titles) yet to come on Netflix, and Marvel's The Inhumans ABC series (already in pre-production) and Marvel's Damage Control (pilot ordered.) And if you're looking strictly at cinematic releases, remember that AFTER Infinity War, the titles due out comprise Ant-Man and the Wasp, Captain Marvel, a fourth Avengers film, and Spider-Man: Homecoming 2. With Kevin Feige at the head of every single one.

And that's just what's already in the works through 2019
as Bull offed Custer
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

Yes, I had those other films up through 2019 in my notes. Those notes dated from when Infinity War was set to be a two-part series; having just re-googled the Marvel roadmap news all over again, that part isn't clear. There was a teaser about Kevin Feige having a roadmap through 2028 though. This happies me muchly.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Captain Picard's Hair wrote:Yes, I had those other films up through 2019 in my notes. Those notes dated from when Infinity War was set to be a two-part series; having just re-googled the Marvel roadmap news all over again, that part isn't clear. There was a teaser about Kevin Feige having a roadmap through 2028 though. This happies me muchly.
I know... I can't believe he's the same guy who committed war crimes against the Ghostbusters franchise.
as Bull offed Custer