Deadpool SPOILERS

From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Deadpool SPOILERS

Post by McAvoy »

Saw it tonight. Pretty much what you expect. I was wondering if the ad libbing would provide a different series of lines than what we saw in the trailers. Oh well.

Colossus is much better than what we have seen. Not familiar with him to figure him as a big boy scout.

Nice touch having the big fight over the remains of the flying aircraft carriera from Captain America
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Deadpool SPOILERS

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

McAvoy wrote:Nice touch having the big fight over the remains of the flying aircraft carriera from Captain America
Huh, I hadn't noticed that when I saw the film.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Deadpool SPOILERS

Post by McAvoy »

I noticed it immediately. At first I thought it was a normal carrier but considering the amount of damage and the shape of the flight deck, I put it together.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"