Tremors 5 Is Happening, & This Time It's Set In South Africa

From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Tremors 5 Is Happening, & This Time It's Set In South Africa

Post by Nutso »

http://io9.com/tremors-5-is-happening-a ... 1647601495
Great news, graboids fans, Tremors is making a new movie! Tremors 5 will star franchise veteran Burt Gummer (Michael Gross) but it's got a new location: South Africa.

According to Bloody Disgusting, Tremors 5 will include the classic graboids and the assblasters along with a brand new creature.
"The theatrical release of the original Tremors in 1990 combined suspense-filled action, sci-fi imagination and witty humor in the tale of a tiny Nevada town terrorized by giant man-eating worms known as Graboids. The Graboids eventually morphed into even more deadly creatures known as Ass Blasters. In this all-new adventure that travels halfway around the world to South Africa, the Graboids and the Ass Blasters are not only bigger and badder but Tremors 5 introduces an additional unexpected surprise that raises the stakes in the battle for survival."
Tremors 5 will be released on Blu-Ray Hi-Def, DVD and Digital HD in 2016.

Also, Tremors is the greatest movie franchise in the world. Even the Wild Wild West Tremors movie was great. The end.
Didn't know there was a Tremors 3 and 4. Will Reba be back? Missed her in 2. Crazy gun guy isn't the same without his crazy gun girl.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Tremors 5 Is Happening, & This Time It's Set In South Af

Post by Nutso »

Stan - South Park
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

I use that line from time to time (probably too much). Most people have no idea what I am saying.
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Jim wrote:I use that line from time to time (probably too much). Most people have no idea what I am saying.
Probably because you don't have a rec room.
Stan - South Park
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Tremors Three went back to Perfection and introduced a third and final stage to Graboid evolution, the 'ass-blaster'. It could fly. Tremors Four was a prequel that showed Perfection's early days and Burt Gummer's ancestor moving there.

And I... loved the first two movies, but honestly I don't see much good coming here. They'll probably use CGI for the monsters. :madashell: