Man of steel (spoilers)

From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Man of steel (spoilers)

Post by IanKennedy »

Tyyr wrote:I don't think I've seen a Superman movie I actually enjoyed.
Assuming you bothered to watch the ones that have been made, I'd have stopped watching by now. That much disappointment isn't worth it.
email, ergo spam
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

I have. I haven't gone to see Man of Steel and I only watched the one before it on NetFlix as background noise and it failed to even be entertaining enough for that.
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Tyyr wrote:I have. I haven't gone to see Man of Steel and I only watched the one before it on NetFlix as background noise and it failed to even be entertaining enough for that.
Fair enough. I'm not sure I would want to see a sequel to Man of Steel. I find the whole concept wrong.
email, ergo spam
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

I don't think Superman is appropriate for this generational of moody introspective superheros. Batman, perfect, Superman? Not so much. The Avengers worked because they didn't go the moody introspective route and let the comic book heros be comic book heros. Superman needs the same treatment.
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Tyyr wrote:I don't think Superman is appropriate for this generational of moody introspective superheros. Batman, perfect, Superman? Not so much. The Avengers worked because they didn't go the moody introspective route and let the comic book heros be comic book heros. Superman needs the same treatment.
I couldn't agree more.
email, ergo spam