Interesting little review site I found the other day

A place to hang out and chat about whatever
shran
Commander
Commander

Interesting little review site I found the other day

Post by shran »

www.overthehorse.com

You remember reading those books everyone thought it was the next best thing since the Bible, or that it was even better? Upon reading such books were a bit of a letdown. These folks take books and other works like that when they're overrated and review them at their own level. As for the name of the site, the bloggers are Dutch and it is a pun on a Dutch proverb, here translated very litterally and painfully into English. I for one am also a contributor. It's still a bit in the early stages, but I guess we'll get somewhere eventually.

Is it ok?
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Re: Interesting little review site I found the other day

Post by Angharrad »

shran wrote:http://www.overthehorse.com

You remember reading those books everyone thought it was the next best thing since the Bible, or that it was even better? Upon reading such books were a bit of a letdown. These folks take books and other works like that when they're overrated and review them at their own level. As for the name of the site, the bloggers are Dutch and it is a pun on a Dutch proverb, here translated very litterally and painfully into English. I for one am also a contributor. It's still a bit in the early stages, but I guess we'll get somewhere eventually.

Is it ok?
Pretty cool.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess