A place to hang out and chat about whatever
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

British Pathé, Now On Youtube.

Post by Nutso »

85,000 Historical Films!
https://www.youtube.com/user/britishpathe/featured
The world's finest news and entertainment video film archive. Since the invention of the moving image in the 1890's, British Pathé began recording every aspect of global culture and news, for the cinema. With their unique combination of information and entertainment, British Pathé's documentaries, newsreels, serials and films changed the way the world saw itself forever.

With it's unparalleled collection of historical events and vast catalogue of changing social activity, British Pathé encompasses one of the world's most prodigious and fascinating documents of the modern age. From fashion to warfare and sport to travel, British Pathé is the definitive source for the 20th century in moving images.

All 85,000 newsreels are now searchable and viewable on YouTube. This equates to 3,500 hours of filmed history.

Our YouTube channel includes some of the public's favourite clips, rare and amusing pieces to share and footage related to big days throughout the year.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: British Pathé, Now On Youtube.

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Okay, my mind's boggling a bit. :shock:
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

Clearing my calendar for the next 3,500 hours.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Angharrad wrote:Clearing my calendar for the next 3,500 hours.
See you in at least six months.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"