Top 5 websites

A place to hang out and chat about whatever
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Top 5 websites

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

Back on topic (briefly), it's hard to list a top 5 since there are more than 5 sites I visit regularly.

Here (DITL)
A number of computer/tech sites including cnet, tomshardware, anandtech and arstechnica
A few other fan blogs or message boards concerning local sports interests (baseball and NFL football)
and yes, I've occasionally been known to browse an X-rated site too (though I won't list specifics) :P

plus perhaps some other thing I'm looking up at the moment
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Yeah. There's a lot of websites I browse. The ones I listed were off the top of my head, mostly.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Honestly there are only maybe 8 I visit most weeks. Very rarely do I go anywhere else.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Vic wrote:Can the few of us BT junkies keep it up and running? lol

The only way to "destroy" the Invader Clans now is to go the Bears and Ravens route or simply have the Invader Clans absorbed into IS society. The Homeworld Clans are effectively out of the picture now.
They aren't out of the picture, just no longer a standing threat against the IS and thus largely ignored.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu