SF Debris: Minefield

Enterprise
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

SF Debris: Minefield

Post by Nutso »

http://blip.tv/sf-debris-opinionated-re ... ew-6747044
Opinionated Enterprise Episode Guide returns for a loosely-connected two-parter. This week, Enterprise stumbles into a Romulan minefield, and after Reed is incapacitated Archer must deal with it because keeping a backup expert around for disarming dangerous explosives is the stuff of madness.
"At this point in the franchise, the primary purpose of the novels was come up with stories to explain away Enterprise's plot-holes." Are there Abramsverse novels yet?
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: SF Debris: Minefield

Post by McAvoy »

I liked the episode besides the fact that there should have been one or two junior officers with similar knowledge as Reed but perhaps lack the experience.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: SF Debris: Minefield

Post by Teaos »

Stuff like that doesnt bother me so much, as it is common across this genra in general and I can easily ignore it.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.