SFDebris: Life Line

Voyager
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

SFDebris: Life Line

Post by Captain Seafort »

Blip

Good review, and while I'm slightly surprised it got quite as high a rating as it did, anything that's 90 per cent Robert Picardo acting opposite Robert Picardo probably deserves it.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: SFDebris: Life Line

Post by Tyyr »

The lowest I would have gone was a 9. I love this episode. Not only does it hit on one of my favorite subjects, artificial life, but as you noted and so did Chuck, it's a Doctor centric episode with twice the Picardo you'd normally get even in one of those.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Even though for a Voy ep this was amazing, I still just can't bring myself to give it a ten. A nine though seems more then good to me, even better as I said before this being a Voy ep.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

If the rest of Voyager had been this well done... we would have so much less to argue about.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

It was a good one, though I too am surprised by the 10 (not so much by the smart ass "alert tvtropes" line under it though).

And yet, the funniest bit of this review had nothing to do with the episode.

Picard: What will I do without you? Oh yeah, I'll put a farm animal toy on your chair and whenever I need someone to tell me the blindingly obvious I'll pull the string and find out the cow says 'moo'. :laughroll:
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

I think the final score is going to be influenced a lot by how you feel about holograms. If the concept and what could be done with it intrigues you I think episodes like this will get a bit of a bump over what you might expect them to receive.