Yes, Janeway's Worst Command Decisions

Voyager
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Yes, Janeway's Worst Command Decisions

Post by Aaron »

GrahamKennedy wrote:Killing Tuvix. Never before have I seen a Captain engage in the deliberate, calculated, cold blooded murder of a helpless victim.
This, she has made worse command decisions, decisions that effected her entire crew in far worse ways. But this was definitely her most offensive one to me personally, she killed a being so she could have her friend back.

Try as I might, I have a hard time seeing another Captain make this decision.
SomosFuga
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by SomosFuga »

Cpl Kendall wrote:
GrahamKennedy wrote:Killing Tuvix. Never before have I seen a Captain engage in the deliberate, calculated, cold blooded murder of a helpless victim.
This, she has made worse command decisions, decisions that effected her entire crew in far worse ways. But this was definitely her most offensive one to me personally, she killed a being so she could have her friend back.

Try as I might, I have a hard time seeing another Captain make this decision.
plus she also brought Neelix back.
Trata las situaciones estresantes como lo haría 1 perro: si no puedes comértelo o jugar con ello, méate encima y lárgate!!!

Handle stressful situations as a dog would: if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and get out of there!!!
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Good point. Extra "I'm a c**t" points for that.
SomosFuga
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by SomosFuga »

Tyyr wrote:And regardless I really wouldn't classify that as Janeway's worst decision. She did a LOT stupider things in her time.
Granitehewer wrote:disagree re: ''drone'', don't think that ethically she could do that
He was a borg FROM THE FUTURE (kind off). They were very lucky that everything ended well.
Trata las situaciones estresantes como lo haría 1 perro: si no puedes comértelo o jugar con ello, méate encima y lárgate!!!

Handle stressful situations as a dog would: if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and get out of there!!!
SomosFuga
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by SomosFuga »

Granitehewer wrote:sorry if its already here, and have skipped over it, but crapping myself about the presentation tomorrow, but what about janeways's decisions in ''in the flesh'' and ''scorpion''...?
Can you be more specific about "in the flesh"?