You're hired to improve VOY

Voyager
SomosFuga
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: You're hired to improve VOY

Post by SomosFuga »

Tyyr wrote: 13) Return. I wouldn't end the show with Voyager heading for Earth. Voyager would arrive home with 2 or 3 episodes to spare. Save some time to deal with the multitude of issues that come up from Voyager being gone. Janeway's fate, the Maquis, 7 of 9, Tom, etc. How do people who might have moved on with their lives deal with finding loved ones who've moved on with theirs?
Maybe a movie at the end. Voyager fighting an alien threat (the new UFP´s enemy, could be an already know species like the Tamarians) Later Voyager ententerig Federation space in hot pursuit and being rescued at last minute by a SF border fleet, SF is in high alert because of this new threat. They are at home but whit a year or so before reaching Earth. Do they get to Earth on Voyager after repairs at the nearest station or the crew is separated? and then we see Janewayn´s fate and all that.
Trata las situaciones estresantes como lo haría 1 perro: si no puedes comértelo o jugar con ello, méate encima y lárgate!!!

Handle stressful situations as a dog would: if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and get out of there!!!
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Janewayn´s fate
She's executed? :twisted:

Or is this the new and improved Janeway that we would have liked?
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

New and improved I assume. The one who'd actually merit a promotion to admiral.
SomosFuga
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by SomosFuga »

stitch626 wrote:
Janewayn´s fate
She's executed? :twisted:

Or is this the new and improved Janeway that we would have liked?
yeah, that one
Trata las situaciones estresantes como lo haría 1 perro: si no puedes comértelo o jugar con ello, méate encima y lárgate!!!

Handle stressful situations as a dog would: if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and get out of there!!!
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

I would have ended the show with them getting home and no one wanting to be there. Most of the senior officers face court marshal, most of the crew find there loved ones have moved on and while happy to see them, have new lives now.

They are celebrities in the publics eyes, but most of them hate it, they are all hiding the crimes they did to get home and feel guilt about it.

They miss the ship and crew they spent 7 years with, even the people they hated on ship.

It ends with basically the realisation that none of them really want to be home anymore. That home is no longer where they left it.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

I like that idea. Makes sense that if people were gone for 7 years that life would change at home. Vs, Voy where most things stay the same.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

The vets of the DW would look at them as draft dodgers of a sort 8)
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.