"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: The Fake Starship - USS Dauntless

Post by Teaos »

I always really liked this ship. Thought it fit star fleet really well.

The fact a guy made it as a fake, and Voyager believed it, speaks highly of it.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
00111010 01000100
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: The Fake Starship - USS Dauntless

Post by 00111010 01000100 »

I liked the ship design as well! It was visually advanced by design and looked like it was traveling at warp speeds even when it was sitting there, not moving. There is only one thing, one minor thing that I can over look really but still question what happened in design?
The quantum slipstream drive. In the engineroom, the primary reactor is a damn Spenser’s gift shop plasma globe... of every warp core design, any SciFi thing they could’ve used to show us how truly advanced this ship was... they cheaped out with a plasma globe.

Just why?

Anywho!!
Other than that small thing, it was a beautiful ship w/elegant internal designs; the bridge was pretty but that’s all we see for spaces so. Bridge, engineroom, a holding cell area(?) maybe?

They were all future looking awesomeness.
“Pull a stunt like this again and I’ll court marshal you... or promote you. Either way you’ll be in big trouble”