Little Green Men

Deep Space Nine
Tholian_Avenger
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Little Green Men

Post by Tholian_Avenger »

The story started out interesting enough, I like the Ferengi, it seemed like an interesting means of character development for Nog, Rom, or Quark.
It all collapsed when they went back in time. Every new scene after that was more cringe worthy than the one before it, until mercifully the episode ends with Rom's beautiful smile.

You can leave this episode alone but just know that Nog goes to Starfleet Academy.
Last edited by Tholian_Avenger on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
6 Star Admiral of the Loyal Water Buffaloes and Honorable Turtles
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Little Green Men

Post by Teaos »

I treat all the Ferengi episodes as an aside from the main series. Taking it like that, I found it typically stupid fun.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Pretty harmless, this one. My favorite Ferengi episode was 'The Magnificent Ferengi'.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Teaos wrote:I treat all the Ferengi episodes as an aside from the main series. Taking it like that, I found it typically stupid fun.
I Know how bad they can get but I have some sort of filter that allows me to enjoy even the bad episodes.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"