SF Debris: Face of the Enemy

The Next Generation
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

SF Debris: Face of the Enemy

Post by Nutso »

http://blip.tv/sf-debris-opinionated-re ... ew-7024893
Opinionated Next Gen Episode Guide wraps up the summer of Romulans with Face of the Enemy. Troi wakes up to find herself transformed into a Tal Shiar operative. This is the little known original plot for Kafka's Metamorphosis.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: SF Debris: Face of the Enemy

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

It has some fun moments watching Troi react to her situation (which some would say is much better use than the counselor character usually got)
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I rather like this episode actually. I like the insight into the political infighting.
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

Reliant121 wrote:I rather like this episode actually. I like the insight into the political infighting.
Sure, we haven't gotten as many looks inside a Romulan ship as they might deserve.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who