Total output of the phasers?

Also, some of your opinions would be appreciated :D
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: New Enterprise Look - Part XIII: Phaser output

Post by Teaos »

You might want to flesh out yours ideas a but more and give more information on the options. When I planned out the Daystromship it took me a few hour to work out stats and variables ect, his each system effects others. How more phaser power needs a bigger core and more elaborate high powered banks which can then fail, weapons arcs, type ect. Read through our old planning threads to see how elaberate we made it rather than just throwing out arbitrary numbers. How do those numbers compare to other ships of the era, how do they deliver their power? Numbers don't mean anything out of context.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Teaos wrote:You might want to flesh out yours ideas a but more and give more information on the options. When I planned out the Daystromship it took me a few hour to work out stats and variables ect, his each system effects others. How more phaser power needs a bigger core and more elaborate high powered banks which can then fail, weapons arcs, type ect. Read through our old planning threads to see how elaberate we made it rather than just throwing out arbitrary numbers. How do those numbers compare to other ships of the era, how do they deliver their power? Numbers don't mean anything out of context.
Well, due to the fact that this is my very first string of polls, I am hoping that you would be willing to assist. (You ARE, aren't you?)
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

I won't do the work for you, but both Graham and I posted links to guides on the processor how to build and design a ship. Look them over and use elements you like to develope your own design process.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.