Enterprise disrespect to other tech

The Next Generation
Jim
Captain
Captain

Enterprise disrespect to other tech

Post by Jim »

Does anyone know of a youtube video, or other site, that shows the times that the Enterprise basically disrespected the power of other races/technology? Times when Worf would basically say "No threat" or the one time that Picard said "Enough of this" when someone was shooting at the Enterprise but causing no damage...
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...
DarkMoineau
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Enterprise disrespect to other tech

Post by DarkMoineau »

The guys with laser weapons were no threat and both Picard and Riker almost joked and no one raised the shield because the navigational deflector was enough. It gaves inspiration for The Portal by Graham Kennedy but I don't have links in Youtube for that.
If you want to ask me, this avatar is a resized version of "The War Come Home" by Davemetlesits found on DeviantArt
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Jim wrote:Does anyone know of a youtube video, or other site, that shows the times that the Enterprise basically disrespected the power of other races/technology? Times when Worf would basically say "No threat" or the one time that Picard said "Enough of this" when someone was shooting at the Enterprise but causing no damage...
I could probably name a few occasions, but I have no clue if there is a youtube vid of them.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

No problem.
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...