TNG-R Next Generation Remastered

The Next Generation
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Re: TNG-R Next Generation Remastered

Post by kostmayer »

We should vote on what happens to his head after it flys off. I favour it landing in Picards lap, and having him pick it up and quote a bit of Hamlet as he is wont to do on occasion.
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I think it should land in front of a Klingon boarder, who pauses, looks around, and asks Picard, "Are you gonna eat that?"
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Mikey wrote:I think it should land in front of a Klingon boarder, who pauses, looks around, and asks Picard, "Are you gonna eat that?"
Hahaha, I vote for this too, I'm picturing it now :)
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
SomosFuga
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by SomosFuga »

Mikey wrote:I think it should land in front of a Klingon boarder, who pauses, looks around, and asks Picard, "Are you gonna eat that?"
we should have a "like" button like FB
Trata las situaciones estresantes como lo haría 1 perro: si no puedes comértelo o jugar con ello, méate encima y lárgate!!!

Handle stressful situations as a dog would: if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and get out of there!!!
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

The obligatory "Wesley lost his head!" joke should be in there, too.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

SomosFuga wrote:
we should have a "like" button like FB
Some forums have something called karma which is something you give to people if you like their post in a topic. When you look up at the karma you can see why (because you can post why you gave karma) negative or positive karma was given. Not the exact thing though.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Hmm, I don't think we need karma. We all make sure we know what's on our minds. :happydevil:
SomosFuga
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by SomosFuga »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Hmm, I don't think we need karma. We all make sure we know what's on our minds. :happydevil:
i have noticed
Trata las situaciones estresantes como lo haría 1 perro: si no puedes comértelo o jugar con ello, méate encima y lárgate!!!

Handle stressful situations as a dog would: if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and get out of there!!!
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Precisely, Somos. Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time. :poke: :mrgreen:
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

I hate that they bring these things out every 5 years slightly more remastered or with extra comentry ect ect ect. Always have to upgrade.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Teaos wrote:I hate that they bring these things out every 5 years slightly more remastered or with extra comentry ect ect ect. Always have to upgrade.
Well, the production companies are in the business of business, not of giving stuff away. Simple solution - don't want to keep paying? Don't buy 'em.
as Bull offed Custer
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

I usually dont for the uncut scenes and added commentry. But IM one of the people who find the crappy FX in the early season really off putting so for this I might just do it.

Im also one of the few who enjoy the revamped original star wars since it didnt change the movie at all but made it more easily watchable (for me).
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Well, I can't say I agree but if that's what you want to see, then you'll have to pony up. Paramount still isn't a charitable organization.
as Bull offed Custer
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Mikey wrote:
Teaos wrote:I hate that they bring these things out every 5 years slightly more remastered or with extra comentry ect ect ect. Always have to upgrade.
Well, the production companies are in the business of business, not of giving stuff away. Simple solution - don't want to keep paying? Don't buy 'em.
Precisely. ;) That's me right there. Unless there's a damned good reason, I'm not gonna buy another set of a TV show I already own. There's maybe... two shows I'd buy new versions of if they were ever released.
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Teaos wrote: Im also one of the few who enjoy the revamped original star wars since it didnt change the movie at all but made it more easily watchable (for me).
Including the big change in Return of The Jedi?
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park