Casting List

The Next Generation
SolkaTruesilver
Commander
Commander

Re: Casting List

Post by SolkaTruesilver »

Mark wrote:Transfer Data over as the Science Officer (for Gods sake, that was what he was doing almost every episode anyway), and on a ship the size of the E-D, THAT is a big job anyway, still leaving him as a senior officer and a command level.
Actually, as far as I know, that was the initial plan. They totally wanted Data to be the Science Officer, with him in a blue uniform. The problem was, his golden make-up just clashed waaaay too much with the blue uniform, so they decided to put him a Gold uniform and made up the "Ops" position.
Foxfyre
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Foxfyre »

SolkaTruesilver wrote:
Mark wrote:Transfer Data over as the Science Officer (for Gods sake, that was what he was doing almost every episode anyway), and on a ship the size of the E-D, THAT is a big job anyway, still leaving him as a senior officer and a command level.
Actually, as far as I know, that was the initial plan. They totally wanted Data to be the Science Officer, with him in a blue uniform. The problem was, his golden make-up just clashed waaaay too much with the blue uniform, so they decided to put him a Gold uniform and made up the "Ops" position.
Ah, it allways seemed odd that Data was teh OPs and Science officer. Anyways he did look great in red for that one episode.
Genius insania et conseri manum
SolkaTruesilver
Commander
Commander

Post by SolkaTruesilver »

Foxfyre wrote:
SolkaTruesilver wrote:
Ah, it allways seemed odd that Data was teh OPs and Science officer. Anyways he did look great in red for that one episode.
That, he did. But not as much as Worf :Drool2:

Overall, I was happy with the uniform change to the Grey Standard. It gave the feeling of a... oh, I don't know? UNIFORM. Both TNG and DS9 cast looked good in Grey.