SFdebris : Generations

The Next Generation
Victory is Life
Ensign
Ensign

Re: SFdebris : Generations

Post by Victory is Life »

Mikey wrote:Didn't Kirk and Picard ride out of the Nexus, but were on foot once they emerged?
One could suggest that they simply 'disposed' of the horses?
"You may win this war, Commander, but I promise you, by the time it's over, you will have lost so many ships, so many lives, that your "victory" will taste as bitter as defeat."
- Female Changeling
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

One would like to think that two of SF greatest captains would make better use of their available resources if indeed they could have conjured items in the nexus and brought them along.
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

Lighthawk wrote:One would like to think that two of SF greatest captains would make better use of their available resources if indeed they could have conjured items in the nexus and brought them along.
I would have had Kirks girlf ride across the cliff face to distract Soran, then chopped his head off with Kirks axe.

Then had an omelette.
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

:lol:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Victory is Life
Ensign
Ensign

kostmayer wrote:
Lighthawk wrote:One would like to think that two of SF greatest captains would make better use of their available resources if indeed they could have conjured items in the nexus and brought them along.
I would have had Kirks girlf ride across the cliff face to distract Soran, then chopped his head off with Kirks axe.

Then had an omelette.

With DILL!

DILLWEED! Right next to the Oregano...

Better Still, sick Butler against Soren, after all, he's been dead twelve years...
"You may win this war, Commander, but I promise you, by the time it's over, you will have lost so many ships, so many lives, that your "victory" will taste as bitter as defeat."
- Female Changeling
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

A zombie Great Dane versus an 800 year old mad scientist. I'd pay to see that finale.
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Victory is Life
Ensign
Ensign

kostmayer wrote:A zombie Great Dane versus an 800 year old mad scientist. I'd pay to see that finale.
A twisted 'CUJO' VS 'Dr. Frankenstein'

NOW THATS A MOVIE!
- Female Changeling
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Victory is Life wrote:
Mikey wrote:Didn't Kirk and Picard ride out of the Nexus, but were on foot once they emerged?
One could suggest that they simply 'disposed' of the horses?
So, you're saying that it's more likely that they forgot to bring any weapons, and then killed the horses with their bare hands, than the fact that the objects in the Nexus were only extant inside the Nexus? Okay...
Victory is Life wrote:
kostmayer wrote:A zombie Great Dane versus an 800 year old mad scientist. I'd pay to see that finale.
A twisted 'CUJO' VS 'Dr. Frankenstein'

NOW THATS A MOVIE!
You guys let me know exactly how much you're willing to pay to see that. If I am happy with the amount, I'll send you some video of me playing with my dog.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

Mikey wrote:You guys let me know exactly how much you're willing to pay to see that. If I am happy with the amount, I'll send you some video of me playing with my dog.
Did they have video when you were 800?
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

It was on Super 8 - I had it transferred.
as Bull offed Custer
Victory is Life
Ensign
Ensign

Mikey wrote:So, you're saying that it's more likely that they forgot to bring any weapons, and then killed the horses with their bare hands, than the fact that the objects in the Nexus were only extant inside the Nexus? Okay...

I said 'DISPOSED OF'! I didn't say KILL!

*Calls Peta on Mikey
- Female Changeling
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

OK, amend that to read "kill or stuffed into a little hole and gagged"
as Bull offed Custer
USSEnterprise
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by USSEnterprise »

Maybe they thought Kirk's aura of awesomeness would be all the weapons the would need :P.
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

USSEnterprise wrote:Maybe they thought Kirk's aura of awesomeness would be all the weapons the would need :P.
Kirks Aura of Awesomeness would make a great name for an aftershave.