BoBW nit?

The Next Generation
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: BoBW nit?

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Could've regenerated.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

plus the cubes look like a pile of junk anyway, I doubt we would have been able to tell as long as it fit into the cube structure.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

Do we know for certain that the Klingons actually engaged the Borg? I remember it being stated in the episode that they were sending ships. However, due to Picard being assimilated, Wolf 359 may have been over a lot sooner then anyone expected. Is there mention in subsequent episodes of Klingons engaging the Borg, or being assimilated?
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

kostmayer wrote:...Is there mention in subsequent episodes of Klingons engaging the Borg, or being assimilated?
*shrug*

There was a Klingon Borg in First Contact, but that doesn't mean anything in regard to your question.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

kostmayer wrote:Do we know for certain that the Klingons actually engaged the Borg? I remember it being stated in the episode that they were sending ships. However, due to Picard being assimilated, Wolf 359 may have been over a lot sooner then anyone expected. Is there mention in subsequent episodes of Klingons engaging the Borg, or being assimilated?
that's exactly what we're discussing, do we know if the Klingon's made it and if they did what happenned to them since we don't see any of their ships/debris at Wolf 359
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Maybe they warped in cloaked and saw the Feds getting owned and decided better of it.
I mean, there's honor, and then there's stupid.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

stitch626 wrote:Maybe they warped in cloaked and saw the Feds getting owned and decided better of it.
I mean, there's honor, and then there's stupid.
ya, but these were TNG era Klingons, meaning they were more than willing to cross that line.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Besides, imagine the honor and glory to the Captain who, IF he SOMEHOW managed to win. He may very well have been made a member of the council and a Dahar Master
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I thought you had to be really skilled at Dahar to become a Dahar Master. :confused:
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Is "Dahar" a title (I always thought so) or something more akin to Klingon Yoga?
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I always took it to mean some sort of warrior-mysticism, like Shaolin.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Same here. As in "A Master of Dahar".
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"