The Borg.....Better or Worse

The Next Generation
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: The Borg.....Better or Worse

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Man, that was one hillarious scene. :lol:
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

Serves him right the dirty old sod, going to bed with someone young enough to be his granddaughter :)
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Picard had some PIMP skills in him, if only he had shown them a bit more.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

kostmayer wrote:Serves him right the dirty old sod, going to bed with someone young enough to be his granddaughter :)
I remember thinking she was rather attractive. I really didn't blame Picard for just going for it, especially since they were already friends. :wink:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

kostmayer wrote:Serves him right the dirty old sod, going to bed with someone young enough to be his granddaughter :)
What's important is that she wasn't, in fact, his granddaughter.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

:: shudders ::
Thank goodness for that.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Yeah, that would have been....unpleasant.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Consider the fact that to her, he was still the roughly 20-something year old cadet. Patrick Stewart was only acting the part so we'd know it was still him. It was an older picard in young picards body saying "I really wish I had done this the 1st time." So I'd say it really wasn't that bad.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

me,myself and I wrote:
Consider the fact that to her, he was still the roughly 20-something year old cadet. Patrick Stewart was only acting the part so we'd know it was still him. It was an older picard in young picards body saying "I really wish I had done this the 1st time." So I'd say it really wasn't that bad.

Assuming she wasn't also really 55, having been returned to an earlier part in her life by Quinn, in order for her to dispel her regrets about not boffing Picard.

Happened on Quantum Leap once - but Sam and the other leapers true selves were revealed to the other one - that would have been one hell of a morning after.
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

kostmayer wrote:
me,myself and I wrote:

Assuming she wasn't also really 55, having been returned to an earlier part in her life by Quinn, in order for her to dispel her regrets about not boffing Picard.

Happened on Quantum Leap once - but Sam and the other leapers true selves were revealed to the other one - that would have been one hell of a morning after.
Wait...what? :?
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

I'd tell him "go geter done!"
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »