The Omega Glory

The Original Series
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

The Omega Glory

Post by Monroe »

Alright, so I just finished the second season. Between the Nazis, the stone-aged Americans and the Romans there's some messed up episodes! I think the Nazis can actually make sense but I wanted to start threads on each of these three (and any more in the third season). There was a good youtube channel that I liked that tried to come up with theories on how to retcon things to make them work. The youtube channel is inactive but I liked the idea and wanted to do them with these shows.

Today's thread though, is The Omega Glory.

How do we make this work? If you were in charge of making this episode make sense what would you do?

Ideally, this could be done with time travel or parallel worlds. But we see very clearly in the special edition that this is not Earth and the dialogue suggests it's not either. So would it be possible that during the Eugenic wars Earth sent two colony ships out into space that were lost and landed on this world? An American and a Chinese ship? Then they destroyed each other? I'm not sure enough time would have passed. Still, that's the best that I can think of. Maybe a wormhole sent them further in the past and a thousand plus light-years out?

How would you make the Omega Glory fit?
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-