SF Debris: Mirror, Mirror

The Original Series
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: SF Debris: Mirror, Mirror

Post by Captain Seafort »

Really? The subspace humpback whales thread was one of the classics of the Elder Days.

For those who weren't around six years ago, the quote in question is here. If you feel the need to plough through the entire thread, make sure you've got a couple of aspirin handy.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

I was around if not officially.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

I just watched. I couldn't get involved in that. Seafort handled it like a boss.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Captain Seafort wrote:Really? The subspace humpback whales thread was one of the classics of the Elder Days.

For those who weren't around six years ago, the quote in question is here. If you feel the need to plough through the entire thread, make sure you've got a couple of aspirin some molly and a fifth of whiskey handy.
Fixed.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I have tried very very hard to forget that. Jumped up treacherous swine.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Captain Seafort wrote:Really? The subspace humpback whales thread was one of the classics of the Elder Days.

For those who weren't around six years ago, the quote in question is here. If you feel the need to plough through the entire thread, make sure you've got a couple of aspirin handy.
Man I reread some of that and he loves to argue just to argue.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"