SFDebris: The Final Frontier

The Original Series
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: SFDebris: The Final Frontier

Post by Captain Seafort »

kostmayer wrote:I wonder if anyone at Starfleet Command asked him the same question in TMP when he demanded command of the Enterprise.
If Shatner had been involved in the script, they probably would have.
Mark wrote:But, you gotta admit....we did get ONE good line out of that movie...
There were a few other good bits, like Kirk telling Sybok where to shove his pain-disappearing routine, or Spock demanding that Koord grip his trigger-happy underling.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Re: SFDebris: The Final Frontier

Post by kostmayer »

Captain Seafort wrote:Kirk telling Sybok where to shove his pain-disappearing routine, or Spock demanding that Koord grip his trigger-happy underling.
Always been one of my fave Spock moments, I don't know why. Maybe its because something a younger Spock would never have said.
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."