The Hansen Diaries

Show us your fanfic, original stories, poems, etc
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: The Hansen Diaries

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I have to second Teaos' comments. I read a lot of the stories that are posted here, but I rarely comment, because I don't like to just leave a "yeah, that was great" comment after every chapter. If I have a criticism or some advice, I'll post. If I don't, I'll just keep reading until I do. Since we don't have too many members here, it's not surprising if not many people venture into the fanfics section. If no one comments, don't take it personaly. If they think it sucks, they'll tell you and give you advice on how to make it better. If they don't comment, it's just because they couldn't think of anything to post that wouldn't just be +1 spam.

Just keep writing for your own enjoyment, and don't let others put you off. If you're really interested in getting responses, try a larger Trek site or one more orientated towards fanfics. Over here, we're more the 'analytical nerd' type Trekkies.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Tiberius
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Tiberius »

I am writing it for myself.

But I am posting it here for you guys. And one of the things I would like (call it payment, if you will) is some feedback.
Go and read my fan fic "The Hansen Diaries"! And leave comments!
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Rochey wrote: 'analytical nerd' type Trekkies.

Sad gits with nothing to do with our time, in simpler terms.