New Enterprise deck layout

Show us your fanfic, original stories, poems, etc
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Re: New Enterprise deck layout

Post by Bryan Moore »

Talondor wrote:What deck is the three-ring circus on? And seriously, no horse-racing track? The disk-shaped upper hull would be perfect for the Enterprise Downs. By the way, is the Japanese tea garden on the same deck as the gay bars or is it part of the zoo?
Actually. the gay bars and zoo are adjacent. I dont know about you, but after hours of lascivious indiscretion, I kind of want to see a panda...
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Well I think I finally have it:

1 - Bridge, Observation Deck, Captain's Ready Room
2 - Captain's Quarters, Senior Officer's Quarters, Junior Officer's Quarters, Armory 1, Executive Officer's Office, Briefing Rooms
3 - Junior Officer's Quarters, Tactical Department Office,
4 - VIP Quarters, Diplomatic Offices
5 - VIP Quarters, Lounge
6 - Transport Rooms 1-4, Armory 2, Conference Room
7 - Cargo Bay, Cargo Transporter, Recreational Rooms, Lounge
8 - Mess Hall, Holodecks 1-4, Gymnasium, Captain's Dining Room
9 - Sick Bay, Intensive Care Unit, Chief Medical Officer's Office, Counselor's Office, Counseling Suite, Medical Laboratories, Enterprise Museum, Ship's Library, Dentist, Dentist's Office
10 - Transporter Rooms 5-8, Armory 3, Computer Cores
11 - Phaser Machinery Room, Tractor Machinery Room, Main Deflector Access
12 - Holodecks 5-8, Umbilical Cord Docking Ports (Port/Starboard), Crew Lounge "Shakers"
13 - Shuttle Deck, Shuttle Maintenance Bay
14 - Shuttle Deck
15 - Shuttle Deck
16 - Cargo Bay, Cargo Transporter, Navigational Sensor Emitter
17 - Sensor Control, Impulse Engine Rooms
18 - Marine Barracks, Marine Commander's Office, Marine Armory
19 - Marine Barracks
20 - Transporter Rooms 9-12, Forward Torpedo Bay, Torpedo Magazine Forward, Captain's Yacht, Armory 4
21 - Stellar Cartography, Astrophysics, Science Labs, Chief Science Officer's Office
22 - Living Quarters, School
23 - Living Quarters, Aft Torpedo Bay, Torpedo Magazine Aft
24 - Living Quarters
25 - Living Quarters, Ship's Laundry
26 - Transporter Rooms 13-16, Armory 5, Nacelle Access Port and Starboard, Engineering Support Laboratories
27 - Science Labs, Hydroponics Bay, Arboretum
28 - Cargo Bay, Cargo Transporter, Engineering Support, Deflector Control
29 - Environmental Control, Main Sensor Array
30 - Transporter Rooms 17-20, Life Support
31 - Turbolift Maintenance, Emergency Battery Room
32 - Main Engineering, Chief Engineer's Office
33 - Industrial Replicator, Environmental Support, Waste Management
34 - Brig, Chief Security Officer's Office, Security Office
35 - Deuterium Storage Tanks, Deuterium Injection Reactors, Fabrication Facilities, Sanitary Waste Recovery Systems
36 - Antimatter Storage Tanks, Antimatter Injection Reactors, Decontamination Tanks/Rooms, Freshwater Tanks
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

HMMM... This is not illogical. Well done.
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

The only thing I wonder is keeping the anti matter tanks on the outside, yes it makes it easier to jetisen when needed, but also makes them far more likely to rupture.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Bryan Moore wrote:HMMM... This is not illogical. Well done.
Thank you. Im not sure if I had said this before, but if not let me be clear on it now: the first one you saw was only a rough draft. This new one is the final draft of the vessel and the class. The only difference is that the Enterprise museum, as the name suggests, is specific only to the Enterprise. I'm sure Starfleet will find other uses for the other rooms. Maybe extra cargo bays ....
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Bryan Moore wrote:Mikey/Graham/Whoever can scold me for Necro-ing this post, but I just read this thread for the first time and I am fucking dying! I'm at work laughing like an idiot in my empty office. Comedy fucking gold!

Turkish baths on the bottom deck... :laughroll:

I'm sorry I missed a year of this crap!

Please, give me more!
Ah, and you call me out for missing a year of this? XD omg now I'M dying! Come on man! LOL

Sorry, just giving you crap
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T'Pau »

Wow, no culture on this ship. What about an opera house? Come on, I'm sure the giant blue lady from Fifth Element would happily agree to a concert or two.
"This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way."
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

T'Pau wrote:Wow, no culture on this ship. What about an opera house? Come on, I'm sure the giant blue lady from Fifth Element would happily agree to a concert or two.
Hmmm okay :P I will go with that you know. The Enterprise is supposed to be large enough to support one. ^_^
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

T'Pau wrote:Wow, no culture on this ship. What about an opera house? Come on, I'm sure the giant blue lady from Fifth Element would happily agree to a concert or two.
There's actually a scene in a TNG novel where they recreate an opera house on the holodeck of the Enterprise-D...
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

I don't really object to a large concert hall on the Enterprise. There's enough free space in the saucer to support it. Hell, we never saw the main shuttle bay used... maybe that's where it is and the big door is just to create an open-air atmosphere for evening concerts?
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Bryan Moore wrote:I don't really object to a large concert hall on the Enterprise. There's enough free space in the saucer to support it. Hell, we never saw the main shuttle bay used... maybe that's where it is and the big door is just to create an open-air atmosphere for evening concerts?
As long as they have forcefields haha. Otherwise, I hope they enjoy getting sucked out into space without suits. XD
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Meste17 wrote:
Bryan Moore wrote:I don't really object to a large concert hall on the Enterprise. There's enough free space in the saucer to support it. Hell, we never saw the main shuttle bay used... maybe that's where it is and the big door is just to create an open-air atmosphere for evening concerts?
As long as they have forcefields haha. Otherwise, I hope they enjoy getting sucked out into space without suits. XD
That's 'blown out'.

:)
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

No, sucking can be created by the imposition of a vacuum adjacent to the object.

Or by DSC.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Please put anything about things you are writing in the Writers forum
email, ergo spam