SG/ST Crossover

Show us your fanfic, original stories, poems, etc
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Yeah, thanks for turning me onto that, Seafort. As much as I've always despised the concept of a ST/SW crossover, they seem to have actually pulled it off. I'm on chapter VII of the first story, and it is surprisingly well-written and well handled.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

Thanks for the link, I had not seen that one yet. I will definately be reading it. It appears that it will end up being a bit of a pain to copy/paste so that I can print it though... but it will get done, lol.
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...
JudgeKing
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by JudgeKing »

This is Star trek/Stargate Crossover. Basically, it takes place after AoT and the Odyssey was extremely damaged in the battles it fought. In the Trekverse, its 2374 just before Operation Return.

Earth Orbit
August. 19, 2008
USAF Odyssey
"It's been over a year since the Odyssey got back from its mission in the Ori Home Galaxy and its now just almost repaired. It'll still be several hours before we can get the Relative Singularity Generator working sir", said Lt. Womack. Major General Landry responded, "the hardest part will be maintaining the containment field. If it fails like it did in the Ori Home Galaxy, we'll have to eject it...again". The 2 walked down to the bridge were some of the bridge consoles were being cleaned. "General Landry, welcome onboard the Odyssey. We're almost ready to launch sir.", said Major Marks. "Good, then we can get to Atlantis to deliver them the supplies they need", said Landry. Then a bright light appeared inside the bridge and faded away leaving Col. Pendergast. Everyone looked away. "Why are you people looking away from me. I'm alive also", said Col. Pendergast. "Uh sir, you're naked", replied Maj. Marks. Lt. Womack then made a little smirk behind everyone's back. "Oh, well someone get me some clothes", replied Pendergast.
Then a set of clothes beamed in front of him nd he got dressed. "There, now I'm dressed. Anyways, if your wondering how I survived the explosion of the Prometheus, someone ascended me as the ship exploded. Yes, I've been ascended the whole time. Anyways, you might want to inform my family, that I'm alive. Boy, will they be glad to find out I'm alive", said Pendergast. He then took the time to see his family and made up a cover story to explain everything. After he was done with meeting with his family, he went back to the Odyssey. "Alright then, lets head to Atlantis".

Earth
Starfleet Command
"Sir, Earth isn't the key to the Alpha Quadrant, DS9 is, and whver controls Deep Space Nine controls the wormhole. That is why we must retake DS9", said Cpt. Sisko. "Alright then, you can have the necessary ships and we'll have the 3rd Fleet defending Earth", said Admiral Cobum. "Good, it will take several days to assemble the fleet.", replied, Cpt. Sisko. He then transported up to the Defiant and and went back to Starbaase 375 getting ship to follow him to Starbase 375 to prepare to retake Deep Space Nine. A few days later, the fleet left for Deep Space Nine. When the got to the Bajor Sector they encountered the Dominion fleet.
"Have the fighters attack the Cardassians. We need them to make a hole in their lines so we can get to Deep Space Nine.", ordered Sisko. The fighters attacked the Cardassians and after several minutes of notstop attacks the Cardassians intentionally started chasing the fighters. Both fleets then started heading for each other.

USAF Odyssey
'Sir, the hyperdrive is experiencing some moderate fluctuations, I'll drop us out of hyperspace to see what the problem is", said Lt. Womack. The Odyssey then dropped out of hyperspace in the middle of the battle. "Get us out of this battle", ordered Col. Pendergast. The Odyssey then started reversing out of the battlefield. "Sir, several ships are changing direction on an intercept course. They're also firing at us", pointed out Major Marks. "Lt. Womack, open communications", said Col. Pendergast. "Yes sir", replied lt. Womack.

Defiant
"Sir, an unknown ship appeared out of nowhere. It doesn't match any known design and its armament is composed of numerous railguns, nuclear missiles, and several energy weapon emitters of unknown configuration", said Dax. Nog then said, "Sir, they're sending a general communications signal, shall I put it on audio?". "Do so mr. Nog", answered Cpt. Sisko. "This is the Earth Ship Odyssey. We are not a target and wish to remain that way, any ships that attack us will be disabled. We are simply trying to correct a malfunction in our hyperdrive so we can get back to our mission", said Col. Pendergast. "There was never an Earth vessel called the Odyssey in any historical records except the USS Odyssey which was lost a few years ago. I don't know what a hyperdrive is, but lets just try not to him that ship", said Sisko.

Bajor Sector
The Odyssey was still reversing trying to get out of the the battle without hitting any of the ships. Then, several Dominion Battlecruisers started firing on the Odyssey in order to capture it. The Odyssey responded by firing several Mk9 Tactical Nuclear Missiles at them. the Dominion Battlecruisers suffered moderate damage, but continued to fire at the Odyssey.
"Sir, should we use lethal force on them?", asked Marks. "Go right ahead, nothings preventing you from doing so now.", replied Col. Pendergast. The Odyssey then destroyed the damaged Dominion Battlecruisers. On the Defiant, the crew was in awe at what had happened. Chapter is coming up tomorrow.
There is not a problem in this world that can't be solved without the proper application of a sufficient number of thermonuclear ordnance.
JudgeKing
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by JudgeKing »

Chapter 2
Bajor Sector
The Odyssey then went on through the Dominion ships and used it beam weapons on them causing a lot of damage to the Dominion and Cardassian ships. The Klingons then arrived and started picking off the damaged Dominion ships. Several Federation ships made it through and headed for Deep Space Nine at maximum warp. The surving Dominion and Cardassian ships then began running away from the fleet towards Deep Space Nine in order to help fortify their positions there so that the 2800 Dominion ships could arrive safetly and help bring victory for the Dominion. On Deep Space Nine, Dukat and Weyoun ordered the rest of the fleet to attack the Odyssey. When they went back, they didn't see. Suddenly, one of the Dominion ships exploded in a giant nuclear fireball and the Odyssey decloaked and raised shields.

Deep Space Nine
When the Federation fleet arrived, they began firing at the station. Within several minutes, the fleet collapsed the shields of DS9 and and did serious damage to the station. Dominion forces then evacuated the station. "We did it, we prevented the Dominion from taking out the mine field and put them in full retreat back too Cardassian space", said Cpt. Sisko. Lt. Cmdr. Dax responded, "I'm sending the report to Adml. Ross". Sisko then beamed onto the station a full 10 seconds before Martok. Afterwords, Sisko saw part of Weyoun near a docking port. he put it up as a trophy. "Dad, won't that stink up your office when it starts rotting?", saked Jake. Sisko thought a little while and then vaporized the trophy.

Bajor Sector
The ships fighting the Odyssey retreated back to Cardassia leaving the Odyssey with moderate damage to it and shields at 28%. The Odyssey then went on sublight to where the fleet went off to. "How much longer until hyperdrive is online again?", asked Col. Pendergast. "about 2 hours sir", replied Maj. Marks. "Good, the sooner, the better", replied Col. Pendergast. Afther the hyperdrive was fixed The Odyssey went to Deep Space Nine so the whole situation could be explained.

Deep Space Nine
The Odyssey dropped out of hyperspace on orbit of Bajor and went to DS9 to get fully repaired and meet the people. Deep Space Nine was in less then admirable condition and began suffering from a fusion reactor overload. Everyone on DS9 made it out and escaped before DS9 exploded. "Damn, talk about a pyrrhic victory", said Cpt. Sisko. Garak responded, "We prevented the Dominion from destroying the minefield and we have everyone from DS9". "Sir, the ship s hailing us", said Ensign Nog. "Open a channel", replied Sisko. "Greetings, I'm Col. Lionel Pendergast of the Earth Ship Odyssey. Well, basically we ended up here while we were cruising along in hyperspace. While in hyperspace, we started getting some strange readings from the hyperdrive. We dropped out of hyperspace and ended up in your battle". "Colonel, I can't think of a responce except for thank you. If it wasn't for you, the Dominion would probably have destroyed the wormhole and forced us to go into the wormhole in order to take out as many of those 2800 Dominion ships only to have me beg the wormhole aliens into destroying the Dominion ships", replied Cpt. Sisko. Pendergast responded, " i could probably imagine all of that. Anways, where do we find a replacemant station for your former station?", replied Col. Pendergast. "Here are the coordinates for a station called Empok Nor, it is the same type as Deep Space Nine. Can you get it for us. It would do wonders", replied Sisko. "Okay, we will", replied Col. Pendergast.

USS Defiant
"How the hell am I going to make profits for this month? My bar is gone and as well as my ship", yelled Quark. Odo responded,"At least you have you life. Don'tt you Ferengi have insurance so that you can get replacements at no cost whatsoever"? "No, because it was banned hundreds of years ago", replied Quark. On the bridge talked with Jadzia Dax about their wedding. Sisko was in his quarters sleeping. 4 days later, Empok Nor was delivered and placed where DS9 once was.
"That ship is really impressive. It took Empok Nor here travelling at superluminal velocities in 4 days. It would've taken many Federation ships to do that in several weeks. We should really ask for a tour of the ship", said O'Brien.

USAF Odyssey
"Oh boy, we're probably going to have some sort of meeting about something. Remember people, be on your best behavior", said Col. Pendergast. To his suprise, there wasn't a single meeting about them. Chapter 3 is coming up tomorrow or Thursday(Guam Standard Time)
There is not a problem in this world that can't be solved without the proper application of a sufficient number of thermonuclear ordnance.