Granitehewers' Ballad

Show us your fanfic, original stories, poems, etc
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Rochey wrote:And at least give the Borg drones weapons!
What do you want, everything? If the most feared humanoid race of the Alpha/Beta Quadrants can charge into battle with bladed, hand-to-hand weapons, why would the Borg - with their particular puissance at technology(!) - carry weapons? [/sarcasm]
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Because the collective should be smart!
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

but it would make the borg less of an ''alien'' menace or galactic plague to have handweapons or lasers, so i might go for the whole mindless souless automaton with open hands look
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
https://www.facebook.com/PeterBrayshay
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I prefer my big, bad, galactic threat to actualy be a threat. :wink:
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

lol get back on msn and i'll whoop you there, in private for saying that about my favourite ''race'' lol :D
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Can't. Unfortunately, my internet is still playing up. My computer hates MSN for some reason... :?
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

mine has recently too 'contact list unavailable etc'.........